This blog post is a public copy of our monthly newsletter sent on May 23. If you'd like to receive upcoming updates by email, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
We've got lots of exciting news this month like...the deadline for CFPs for Replay has been extended to May 31st!
If you have a talk you'd like to share, the window to submit is closing fast - find out how to submit here.
For more information on what we've been working on, just keep reading!
We will be releasing Schedules to Public Preview next month. It has been in OSS, but this means that all Cloud customers can now try it out for free, before we make it officially GA.
We have new updates to the Cloud, see what has changed here:
- Audit Logging is now available as a Public Preview.
- We are starting a Private Preview for tcld API Key management and Workflow History Export soon. If interested, please open a support ticket or reach out to Temporal to request early access.
- Our .NET SDK feature is complete! Everything you need to know is in our Introducing Temporal .NET blog post.
Audit Logging in Temporal Cloud: Check out the new feature for Temporal Cloud: audit logging is now available as public preview!
Meetups and Events
Money 20/20 | June 6-8
- Join us in Amsterdam for Money 20/20 where the industry's leading Financial Services innovators come together to connect and create the future of money.
Domain Driven Design | June 8-9
- We'll also be in Amsterdam for Domain Driven Design, the premier software modelling and design conference for senior engineers and architects working in complex environments.
JCon | June 20-22
- Join us in Cologne, Germany for JCon! Be on the lookout in our Community Slack as we have 30 tickets to giveaway for this event!
Replay is back for 2023, and tickets are now on sale! This year, we are bringing together developers, architects, and DevOps professionals who are interested in industry trends and expert-led deep dives. For the second annual Replay conference, we've expanded the number and type of talks and tracks this year.
During the three-day event, you will hear from practitioners, architects, and visionaries who will share their insight, industry experience, and more! The conference includes keynote speeches, technical talks, workshops, and hands-on sessions. We've also expanded our workshop offerings to include Temporal trainings in Go, Java, and Typescript.
Learn more and register here.
We launched Temporal 102 with Go! In this course you’ll build on the foundations from Temporal 101 with Go as you explore how to test, debug, deploy, and update applications.
We're excited to announce the expansion of Temporal services including:
- Scale Tests
- Production Readiness
- Technical Onboarding
- Design Sessions
Understand your scalability needs by assessing your setup's performance under varied loads and ensure a smooth development to production transition with a thorough checklist. Self-hosted Temporal users - be sure to check out our Design Sessions. For more information or to get started, please get in touch with us here.
- Introducing Temporal .NET: Add this to your list of Temporal supported languages, the .NET SDK feature is here!
- Compensating Actions: We've got a new article out on the role compensating actions play in the "complete breakfast with sagas".
- Using the Temporal CLI: Check out this new blog that walks you through how to use the new Temporal CLI.
Please, reach out on our Community Slack and let us know if you are building or migrating applications to Temporal and need design assistance. Or request a video covering best practices via support.temporal.io or #support-cloud.