This blog post is a public copy of our monthly newsletter sent on June 27. If you'd like to receive upcoming updates by email, you can subscribe to our newsletter here.
Tickets are on sale for Replay 2023 and the Early Bird pricing will end on July 16th!
We have some familiar faces returning to speak, like Jacob LeGrone (Datadog) and Rob Zienert (Netflix), and some new faces too, including Chris Gillum (Microsoft) and Eric Johnson (AWS). The lineup just keeps getting better, so grab a ticket and join us in Seattle from September 12-14.
Notable new technology features:
- Schedules is now in Public Preview. We published an example use case: Sync GitHub Repos to Notion
- Released Temporal for VS Code
- Rob Holland is publishing a series on scaling Clusters: read about the basics and request latency.
Meetups and Events
Seattle Meetup | June 29
- Temporal is thrilled to come to the Seattle community with our meetup series in the backyard of our founders. We’ll have some engineering talks, some time for community networking and more!
Tel Aviv Meetup | July 11
- Temporal is excited to bring our community meetup series to Israel in July! Join for an evening of technical talks, have some snacks and drinks, meet with Temporal users and experts, and learn more about distributed systems. Register here.
EuroPython | July 19-21
- Come see us at EuroPython in Prague! We'll be together, celebrating our shared passion for Python and its community!
We Are Developers | July 27-28
- We'll be in Berlin, Germany, for We Are Developers! This conference brings together software developers and tech decision-makers from all around the globe to discuss and learn about the latest trends and innovations shaping our world.
- We released our Temporal 101 with Java course. In this course, you will explore the basic building blocks of Temporal: Workflows and Activities, and get familiar with our Java SDK. Enroll today!
- You’ll find some new documentation about how to set up and configure a Codec Server so you can decode your encoded payloads.
- Whether starting with Temporal, migrating or developing an application, or simply wanting to discuss best practices, we are here for you. Our Developer Success team has you covered! You can now book a Technical Onboarding, Production Optimization, or Design Review session directly from our Cloud website.
- Learn Temporal With Java: We're excited to announce the release of our newest course, Temporal 101 with Java!
- Temporal Server and Kubernetes: Learn why request latency is an important indicator for the performance of Temporal Server.
- Saga Pattern Made Easy: Learn more about the Saga Design Pattern and if you should make it part of your distributed system design.